Thanks for the replies all.. QA, I'll read between the lines a bit there and say first, I'm not sure how much, or should I say I don't know how much of what..I need?? I know the nutrient load in a new pond can be somewhat high, especially in a high Ag use land situation surrounding me. Some of the videos I've found show like a 50 GPM pump using a venture that literally turn the water white with micro-sized air infusion. I guess where I'm stumped is an unknown as to whether I need more/less aeration and if that is what I need to help with FA bloom or is it a response to my super-high fertility soil type, and how do I best handle that?? It's been my experience in fisheries management in larger bodies of water, I haven't seen this type of bloom unless there was something missing in most cases..
Most situations I see FA develop are at Hot, low inflow times of year, so I'm a bit shy about saying "I haven't seen this", and I may need some help here..:-)) I feel I am the same color as the FA I'm in question about right now.
Appreciate the input!