Al, the pond with the valve thingy is where I was going when I ran into all that sand. smile It was the only place where I could put that system up. I did some looking around and decided the liner was more than I wanted to spend and was thinking I would be repairing holes all the time. I found a pretty good sized used above ground pool at an estate sale but I missed that item when it came up for bid, my bad. As I grow older bathrooms come into play more often, I was in the pottie when the bid came up frown I am not sure a raceway is the way to go either, but I have the perfect place for it where it could easily drain into the big pond. I am a fish guy, been one as far back as I can remember. Fishing or feeding them I really enjoy. But, it may be much cheeper to just buy more forage when needed rather than building and maintaining a raceway. Or have you checked out the price for an excavator lately? smile I have even been considering selling my 427 vet that has very low mileage, driven only a few days per year. Use that money to buy an excavator, but I have that NEED for Speed every once in a while smile

Last edited by TGW1; 11/07/18 07:11 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy