My feeding is still way off. We haven't had any serious rains for over a week now, and most are just short showers. Surface temps are still mid 70s and ive been running the aerator intermitently as the weather permits without cooling the water, usually in the late afternoon after feeding.

A week ago, visibility was close to 36". Today its about 12" and I've got what looks like a bluegreen algae bloom. I thought that was strange with cooler temps, but remember someone saying that some algae thrive in cooler water or even under ice.

I'm thinking with the weather being so unstable, the massive influx of watershed and now this algae bloom has really knocked everything in the head. I see minnow activity out in the middle of the pond, and there appears to be ample numbers of GAMs, redtails and fry/yoy. Often seeing them fleeing an apparent attack from below. So this may be contributing to the low response to pellets.

If anyone has any other ideas, I'm all ears.

.10 surface acre pond, 10.5 foot deep. SW LA. The epitome of a mutt pond. BG, LMB, GSF, RES, BH, Warmouth, Longear Sunfish, Gambusia,Mud Minnows, Crappie, and now shiners!!...I subscribe!!