I will 2nd that bullheads eat a lot of bluegill. I have a lot of them in my lake. I put out a set line trying to catch a cat fish, to see if any have survived. I used a 4 to 5 inch green sunfish. Bait would be gone every time line twisted up but no fish. After a week of this I finally caught a 5 to 6 inch bullhead after I caught 2 or 3 of these I used the 5 inch bullhead for bait. He lasted about 2 days when I caught a 10 inch bullhead. I use that 10 inch fish for bait and finely caught a channel cat fish, maybe 2.5 lbs and 16 to 18 inches long. The mouth of that fish was very small compared to the size of the bait. Also use 1.5 and 2 inch jigs for crappie and catch a lot of bullheads that are 5 to 12 inch long. My point is they are a predator that will eat larger fish than most people would think they would. Not just a bottom feeding fish that eat grub and worms on the bottom of a pond.
I would not put them in any body of water, but I do know they will be hard to catch when you have a large bass population. The main question would be, do they eat too many smaller fish that the bass need or do they make good bass food them selves.

61 acre water shed lake. bass, channel cat, black crappie, wiper, walleye, redear sunfish, blue catfish and bluegill. To many bullhead and common carp
http://www.pondboss.com/news/videos/why-subscribe-to-pond-boss