Flame, if I kept records like you, I would know how old the battery is. smile I am not good at record keeping and my memory storage is not what it used to be smile I bought a battery from Academy, I think the battery I am replacing came from there also, so it might not be the best battery choice out there. And aeb, after running game cameras for several years now, I have tried out many different brands when it comes to double AA batteries and discovered the best AA batteries are Interstate and will out last others by far. The problem is the only place I can find them is at the Interstate battery dealer and none can be located from other places or stores. So, I would bet Intrastate would also have the best battery for the TH Feeders. I need to check and see if they carry the 12 volt battery at the Intrastate battery dealers. I have not had a chance to change out the new battery, it's been raining for a couple of days and so I've not made it to the farm.

I will say it again, Intrastate battery has the best double AA batteries for your game cameras. And will out last other AA batteries. I have tried most every brand on many different brand name cameras, I think we have 6 out right now and have ran 11 of them in the past, and went through a lot of double AA's till we found Intrastate brand. And 2nd place was believe it or not Tractor Supply batteries. But only the ones that had the brand name Tractor supply and not their other double A's.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy