Thank you all for your input. I'd like to respond to each of you comments but all I have to access this site is my phone and to keep track of who said what on this little screen. But I am soakin up your info and I appreciate it. The pond is about 25 years old and was severely neglected but I startin to think its not as bad off as I assumed. But the fish do need my attention. It's 1 acre 11'6" deep flat solid bottom. I got a boat out on it yesterday and caught some 7 & 8" BG and they weighed between 80 & 100% of what they should. I haven't seen them around the banks.If you seen my catfish post I'm thinkin they might be the apex inwater predator of my pond. But that's just a visual assumption. My hopes are to thin them out and give the bass a better shot at it if indeed that's what's goin on. I don't know the numbers of my BG but they seem to be a complete variety of sizes up to 8". I did water test today I'll see where I'm suppose to post those if you don't mind let me know what youall think. Again thank you.

Greg R