Good to hear from you this morning Bob! You caught me by surprise. I was doing some field work in a big tractor, which I don't do that much of any more.

You ask me if I had everything ready to go and as far as I know I do. I fed the fish this morning and they seemed to be excited about it. Ponds are mowed around and gussied up. My wife is doing the yoemans work with the food preperation and all and she has that lined out. We have some name tags to associate the handles we are used to hearing on the forum with real names.

My wife, bless her heart, tied up a bunch of fishing flies thinking of what George Glazener did for Highflyers event, and has them on cards to give to each attendee.

We just need attendance! I was going to tell everyone you would be here but you beat me to it.

This is your chance, everybody within driving distance, to pick the brain of the Pond Boss himself. Or just good natured harrasment if you prefer.

I'm looking forward to it and I'm kind of an anti-social kind of guy. For normal people it should be lots of fun. grin

Last edited by snrub; 09/17/18 02:11 PM.

John

I subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine