laugh laugh

No I do not. My best guess is between ten and twenty. I think there will be at least three wives. Unfortunately, even though we cleared both our schedules 9 months ago, my wife had something come up she could not get out of so will not be here. She really hates missing it. But my daughter will be here in her stead, thank goodness, helping out with the food and such.

I have not worried too much about the numbers because we can handle anything from 1 to 100. I think my wife fixed enough pulled pork and pulled chicken to feed an army. What we do not eat she has plans for the leftovers. She loves to cook and has helped with numerous catering events and is pretty darn good at it.

If I recall correctly both of the events I attended in Texas at Highflyers place ranged around 15 to 25 people and I would expect something similar. I think there has been about a dozen indicated attending so far and I hope some more will decide to come in this next week.

By all means, spouses are welcome and encouraged to come. We have an air conditioned sun room overlooking the main pond and activities should they get tired of listening to "pond stuff".

Last edited by snrub; 09/14/18 11:00 PM.

John

I subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine