I think the above says what it needs too. Other than...all we have to do is click the "Attachments" file (e.g. "D bases.jpg") and the photo appears. (Hit the back arrow to return to the post.)

Now, if you want to get fancy (I learned this from RC51)and you want your photo to appear in the actual post as a picture instead of a clickable file...

The following works with Windows Explorer and is similar BUT a bit different in Chrome (I can't remember how exactly). If you are an apple user- you're on your own! (I think you have to stand on your head) Anyhow...

Right click the filename "Crawdads.jpg" in the post and choose "Open in new tab" then click the new tab that just opened. You will see your photo.

Right click in the photo and choose "Properties". A pop up window will appear and you will want to copy the "Address (URL)" information the will look something like this...

http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=13752&filename=Crawdads.jpg

Now, hit the pop up cancel button go back to your post and hit the edit button bellow the post and find the area that you wish to add your photo and type the following...

[img]

Then, immediately paste the URL address info you copied and follow it immediately by typing...

[/img]

The text will look something like this (I have replaced the first and last Bracket [] with pound signs #, I had to do this to trick the system to actual display the rest of the string...

#img]http://forums.pondboss.comBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.jpg[/img#

And actual look like this once you submit your edit and it turns back into you actual post...

This is the best I can do, I hope it suffices. These methods are really pretty easy once you've done it a few times and I don't believe PB has these instructions available. The only instructions I have found are for posting photos to the gallery and that is rarely used.

There are other ways of posting pics, but they rely on 3rd party sites and those photos can be lost if the 3rd party decides to change it's rules like potatobucket did. And, some corporate-big-brother-firewall kinda stuff can make it impossible to see 3rd party linked photos if the 3rd party site is on the restricted list.

Fish on!,
Noel