It's been cloudy and raining here on and off all weekend. Started again sometime last night and hasn't stopped. Not hard, but constant. Haven't seen much rise in elevation, still about 6 inches low. The areator shut off just before 8 (runs 6 hours)this morning, so I gave it a little while and grabbed my pool thermometer and checked the surface temp. Still measuring 84 degrees on top. Didn't check it lower (still raining), but if I'm maintaining that 3 degree variance top to bottom, should be around 80 at depth. That's a drop of 8 degrees in four days. Nice and slow drop!!

Think I'm ok temp wise. Wasn't too sure how cool this rain was and with temps dropping, the DO level should be getting higher.

Calling for rain all week, and now we have TS Gordon to keep an eye on, almost one year to the day after Harvey.

Not gonna let it get me down tho, I got ribs to bbq in a bit!! Glad my deck is covered!!

Last edited by Mike Whatley; 09/03/18 09:53 AM.

.10 surface acre pond, 10.5 foot deep. SW LA. The epitome of a mutt pond. BG, LMB, GSF, RES, BH, Warmouth, Longear Sunfish, Gambusia,Mud Minnows, Crappie, and now shiners!!...I subscribe!!