Originally Posted By: Johny13
you people are talking about sump pump. hope to get the exact answer of my question from you people that's why posting here " Recommend me best Sump pump for home use" My older sump pumps were not long lasting

99% of sump pump failures is on off use or a small stone sucked in. All home sump pumps should sit on top of a house brick off the bottom about 2"s. This will keep you from sucking up a stone locking the impeller but the float telling the pump to run. This will burn up a sump pump quick.

The one pump I recommended from TSC the max flo 20,000 is the real deal. I have one set up to fill our pond from a creek installed into a milk crate with a sump pump float screwed to the corner of the crate. When a sump pump takes a dump the float is still good. Just unscrew it and keep it.

Cheers Don.

Hoo dam just seen your from Pakistan. You should be able to order the brushless from here. I have ordered the impellers from here. I was cleaning one and dropped the impeller mag shaft and broke the ceramic shaft. They were able to ship me two new mag drives with impeller attached.

Last edited by DonoBBD; 09/03/18 08:57 AM.

[Linked Image from corvettejunkie.com]
http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4

7/8th of an acre, Perch only pond, Ontario, Canada.