I contacted the company I bought my system from and, as I suspected, they weren't able to tell me what the turnover rate is for this setup.

Looks like I'm gonna have to do more trial and error and hope I don't error to big!!

I've reduced run times to 6 hours, coming on at midnight, but I may adjust again to come on even later, maintaining a 6 hour run. It's apparent the system is getting a full turnover with the little difference in temps I found running 12 hours. My goal is to reach an optimum bottom temp, with adequate O2. I think the DO will be there, but the temps need to come down. I'm thinking 88 degrees is borderline superheating.

Can someone tell me what that temp target should be? As small as my pond is, I may not be able to get that cool in the heat of the summer, but at least I'll have something to shoot for.

.10 surface acre pond, 10.5 foot deep. SW LA. The epitome of a mutt pond. BG, LMB, GSF, RES, BH, Warmouth, Longear Sunfish, Gambusia,Mud Minnows, Crappie, and now shiners!!...I subscribe!!