Mistakes! There has been a learning curve when speaking of me and my pond, that's for sure. Been feeding Bg soon to be four 4 yrs now. And after fishing for the bg around the feeders, the larger sized ones I see but almost never catch. Not sure if it is due to catch a release or because the smaller ones are quicker to the bait. I know I move slower than I once did, so maybe that's the case when attempting to catch the larger bg at the feeders. There are some bigger bg in there, I can see them most of the time. Now the HSB, until recently they almost never came to the feeders, I think it was due to the competition with the bg and there was a lot of Threadfins for the hsb to feed on. I added some new hsb this past spring and they do come to the feeders. Feeding them the Aquamax lmb feed and they will aggressively feed on that feed. And I added some Northern feed trained lmb this past spring. They are all in with the Aqua max lmb feed and feed right with the hsb when I hand feed. I have not ran a Wr/Rw analysis on the northern lmb since I added them 60+ days ago. I plan on doing that soon through catch and release. These are fin clipped fish and can be distinguished from the Floridia's that do not feed on the Aquamax lmb feed. I ran a Rw/Wr on two 17 and a 1/2" Floridia's in the last couple of days and they were both in the 100% range on the charts. I was pleased, and expected to see a little lower on the chart due to it being done in the hot summer month of mid August. That told me the Flordia's have the right sized forage they need with no overcrouding in the 3# sized lmb. I like the feeding but I also like the sampling using fishing tackle, for at least that sized lmb, not so sure when catching other sized floridia's. all three lmb caught were the same sized. I need more samples to look at and that is where the e fishing would give me more information.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy