Was able to spend some time at this pond today. First tried seine net but quickly found that the water was about 6ft deep on the inside of the cattails which surround 95 percent of the pond. So, we decided to get in the Jon boat and fish it. Fished for 2hrs without a bite. I also had my lx7 to closely watch depths and fish activity. Did not see a whole of marks for fish and deepest spot was 13ft with majority at least 7ft. The only big observation I can make is there are many of carp as they are jumping etc. and absolutely thousands of minnows and Frye. The minnows in my trap sure appear to be fatheads and I can’t determine any other species in my trap but I’m no expert when they are that young. So, considering I don’t own this pond and I’m highly doubtful the owner would be in favor of killing it what are some ideas? My initial thoughts were that there are many bass in this place but I have not seen one nor caught one. Likewise with bluegills. With all the cattails around this pond would that make it hard for fish to actually spawn as there is basically no shallow water for fish to spawn that is not overtaken by cattails. Can’t get over the gobs of baitfish. Obviously must be lacking of predators. Help