I do enjoy watching the fish feed, but I look forward to entertaining friends, nieces and nephews with some catching of the fish, especially when the fish get some impressive size. Of course, I have only been pondmeistering a year or so.

I think making memories for them is more important to me than actually catching the fish myself. My grandparents always took me fishing as a kid and I really remember the times we laid into the fish real good...I plan on keeping up with, if not topping, those memories with the youngsters in my family. My granddaughter is not 1 year old yet, so I have got a lot of pondmeistering yet to do.

I also look forward to the first fish fry and I also love the fact that I can take a rod to the pond anytime I want and spent as much time or as little time fishing and/or catching without planning the trip, making a list, packing the truck, worrying about the weather, or putting things away after the return home. Now that I have catchable fish, albeit small, I have no reason to leave home so long as my wife continues to show her love with groceries! OH, I forgot, I still need to show up to work. I almost slipped into dreamland there for a moment.

Fish on!,
Noel