Ok so I apologize as I will post the questions then pics in the next reply as my computer died so I’m on an iPhone and I just typed this all out and my log in expired 🤦‍♂️

I’m going to post many pics to show the waterfall location on the right side of my new home which I’m currently building alone.

A wrap around porch will surround the home and when the pond is full it will be maybe five feet from the deck.

The pond is currently at its lowest point of the year or close tonit and stays full until late June which is right up to the fire pit rock area . This is the time of year I can dig clear the vegetation and start construction

I want to build this waterfall in an approx 30x30 ft area in between the blue spruce and aerator box . I will use a backhoe to ckear this area out first

I have free java style Rock on the 175 acres of land that this pond sits on which is the natural look I’m shooting for as there are mini waterfalls during spring run off in the canyon if this property .

I need advise on
Heavy duty pond liners
Pumps .pump lines column . pump boxes Ect.

I’m going to run the pump into a deep section of the pond .

It’s a budget job as are all my plans as I’m cheap kinda as I don’t want any debt
Thanks for any advise.