Al, NICE! I can't say enough for all the information that you and other PBF Mods and Owners do here. The information on the lilies, I don't think it could be topped by anyone when talking of their experience about Texas Ponds. Not to mention the other stuff you have contributed. I will also have to mention highflyer, who may not be a forum mod today but seems to be the Go To Guy for solar pond stuff. Heck, Just look at what all he did to assist in Colorado for a forum member here. Many other members contribute here and to the PB Mag also. And I herd it said, there is only so much one can talk of ponds. But I find I am still full of questions, new ones seem to come up each new year and this 4th year I need some plants that will provide cover and reduce excess nutrients. I need a kick start. Where are the native plants that were to just pop up on their own? Haha, no ponds are alike, lol.

One question is in the pic of the isolated Peach lilies 100+ feet out from the shoreline, did they take hold and spread on their own or was that a planting? And do you spray to control these lilies?

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy