Just a small update. We finally have the workings of a dock. Just have to cut a couple more pcs of decking then put them on. We went with composite so the actually decking should last a long time. I'll post some pics after I get it finished.

Visibility still isn't great but we finally are getting grass around the entire pond. So that should help in the coming months.

I've got minnows EVERYWHERE. I walked around my parents neighbors pond the other day and didn't see a single minnow. Then went and talked around ours and there isn't a foot around the bank that doesn't have some sort of fish swimming around.

Catfish are probably around 14-16 inches now. So basically have doubled in size in the last year. We have several different sizes of RES and BG. So they had to have spawn this last spring. Haven't had to chance to throw out a rod with a worm or minnow on yet to see how the F1 Bass are progressing. I haven't noticed them when the feeder goes off. Just lots of catfish, BG, and RES.

Still need to put a ton of cover in the pond. I do have lots of weed/grass growing out into the water about 3 ft from the bank that has a blue flower on the end. (if anyone has any info on that please let me know)

Go Hogs!