Thanks Guys! I hope I didn't speak to soon.lol! It seems to of dropped a little more again in the last 24 hours, maybe a little over a 1/2".We've had a big temperature drop over the past 2 day, Thursday was near 100 and today it was only about 85 and I think it got down in the 60s last night. I was figuring that would help with evaporation, and it would drop less. Will water in a pond expand and contract with the temperature? I started wondering if that could explain some of the extra drop?We store oil in tanks at my work and they will read higher when it's been hot for a while, and when we heat barrels of wax they will come up several inches.
The brownish-green algae I was seeing didn't look like it was dying. It would start growing on the rocks and stuff around the edge of the water, and on my measuring stake.
Jeff, maybe one of these days we'll get a rain big enough to get some good run off. I'm at least lucky enough that I get a little run off from the area cleared for the pond, but not from the rest of my area. My old silted in pond hasn't got any run off since march and is getting real low.

Bob

I Subscribe To Pond Boss