Great progress, Mike! If the LMB keep BG numbers under control, you will have some real beauties soon.

My bride & I replenished the feeders today. Incredibly hot, 98 to 100 all the way to the pond. On the positive side, they still ate pretty eagerly, though not quite as voraciously as a month ago when water temps were 5 to 10 F lower.

Have yet to see a HSB or TP around the feeders, but neither have I seen any floaters. Viz still around 3 feet, a little murky for my BOW. Nice weed growth around the edges, but it's good that most of the pond drops off sharply! Observed plenty of small fish in the shallow weeds, mostly BG/CNBG, which is encouraging after the recruitment problems I've had the last couple of years.

Only negative: GBH population has doubled from one to two. They don't get along very well, big one chased the smaller one to the other side of water.

Raccoon marks all over the feeders, desperate to get in. Ants have succeeded in doing so in a couple of places, will have to take steps.

7ac 2015 CNBG RES FHM 2016 TP FLMB 2017 NLMB GSH L 2018 TP & 70 HSB PK 2019 TP RBT 2020 TFS TP 25 HSB 250 F1,L,RBT -206 2021 TFS TP GSH L,-312 2022 GSH TP CR TFS RBT -234, 2023 BG TP TFS NLMB, -160