I have a Model 60 and like it.

Another fun thing. I have an old Marlin bolt action 22 single shot. A couple of years ago I developed a flinch. I actually live in a suburb of Fort Worth so getting to the range is pretty inconvenient and costly. I built a 100 yard range on my land but that's 70 miles away. I don't shoot there after September due to the approach of deer season.

I found a 22 short round made by Aguila called a Colibri. It has no powder, isn't accurate beyond 30 to 35 feet but is whisper quiet. My back yard is wood fenced so neighbors can't see what I'm doing. I probably shoot 200 or so rounds per week with these things. I have a small, steel, swinging target that I back with a couple of folded flat rate boxes and a steel piece behind that.

As deer season approaches, I'll have to change over to my bigger guns and do some range time.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP