Bump.

Don't forget to put it on your calendar and make plans to attend.

Sepember 22, 2018 is the date.

Pittsburg, Kansas (right in the SE corner of Kansas)

If anyone has any suggestions I'm open to them. My basic plan is just for an informal (no Tuxedos needed) meet and greet with some visiting and fishing.

Rex the rainman has suggested that I get my scuba gear out and give lessons but I nixed that one. Not a certified instructor (so I don't think my homeowners insurance would cover liability it if I drowned someone) and the visibility in my pond is about 18" and when you stir the mud bottom up about 0" so not much fun anyway. But thanks for the suggestion REX.

Pond Boss Magazine and forum vendors: I'm not going to solicit samples for door prizes or anything like that. But if any of you want to attend or bring or send along some samples to put on a table for the taking by participants by all means you are welcome to do so. I welcome the supporting Pond Boss advertisers to come and meet some of your customers / potential customers. And catch a few fish.

Lusk told me the other day that he and Otto were going to check their schedules and try and make it up if they could.

Last edited by snrub; 06/20/18 12:42 PM.

John

I subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine