Originally Posted By: snrub

Four years ago that was about the same situation here John. Slowly I think a few more people are feeding and even a couple of us feeding higher quality feed so it is starting to change.

Just this year a local feed store has agreed to keep a few extra bags of AM MVP on hand for me and one other customer. Previous years I could order it and get it anywhere from one week to a month and a half later. I tried to order enough ahead to satisfy my needs. Now that the store is "stocking" (barely), I try to pick up a few bags at a time to keep them in the idea that I am a regular customer and will keep buying.

Maybe it will get better for you over time like it did for me. I did not even know there was better fish food available till I discovered Pond Boss.

Most people here that are feeding dog food don't know that fish food is actually cheaper per pound. Some of them didn't even know CC pellets existed until I told them.

I don't see it getting better around here. In fact, in the past two plus years I have been feeding, the stocking situation in stores has declined.

Hopefully, someone from Purina, Cargill, or others is reading this and will try to do something about it.