Another nice one Flame smile For me I am not fishing the lmb or hsb this time of year because when fishing a couple of weeks back I lost half of the lmb I had caught. Found them dead and floating a couple of days after the fishing. I am not sure if it's just my pond or if it happens in most every E Texas pond this time of year. I also read a while back when catch and release fishing lmb in Texas lakes during the summer there was a high mortality rate on those fish released. It was because the fish did not float up till a couple or three days after their release, the fisherman did not realize his released fish were dying. Seems like fishing bigger lakes the fish were not seen by the fisherman due to it being a few days after the fish was released. I do know that when the fish are deeper in the summer they have to or need their bladder de-aired by using a syringe or they will die. But I am not talking of deeper fish in my 10 to 12 foot water depths. Is it because my fish are already stressed before they are caught?

Last edited by TGW1; 06/12/18 07:14 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy