I bought a Pond King Pro boat about a year ago, and was totally delighted. Perfect for size pond, very stable & safe for grandkids. Terrific!

Until the battery needed recharging. Because the next day, it needed recharging again. And the day after that. And... well, you get the idea.

Seems like no matter how often I recharge the battery in the evening, it is pretty much discharged when I come back the next morning. And no, nobody used it while I was away.

I complained to them, to no avail. The boat and battery were fine, they said, so I must be doing something wrong. I even took the heavy duty marine battery out the boat, no mean feat between the weight and all the connections, and replaced it with a brand new marine battery.

Same deal.

I checked my gasoline powered charger, too. Works fine.

Anybody else have this issue with their Pond King boat? I'm guessing the internal wiring must have a short of some sort, but not positive. Very puzzling. Any suggestions?

Last edited by anthropic; 06/04/18 11:41 PM.

7ac 2015 CNBG RES FHM 2016 TP FLMB 2017 NLMB GSH L 2018 TP & 70 HSB PK 2019 TP RBT 2020 TFS TP 25 HSB 250 F1,L,RBT -206 2021 TFS TP GSH L,-312 2022 GSH TP CR TFS RBT -234, 2023 BG TP TFS NLMB, -160