Leaving tomorrow for Muleshoe Texas. I was mostly raised there; a long way from town but I still consider it home. It's been about 25+ years since we have been there. My Wife recommended it.

We'll be gone 4 days on the road. But, it won't take long to see that area. Then heading for our place outside of Bowie. I've neglected it for the last couple of months while working on a rent house. It's finally done and rented. I missed all of the good things about Spring in the country due to the work on the house. The house pretty well kicked my butt and I am weary. Don't believe I've ever used that word before.

I took my Wife there when we got married . When we left and headed home she said "Well, now I see why you from there". Not a lot to do on the plains of NW Texas.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP