lol, no that is the deep end actually. We live on a hill, so wind blows most of the time. It was blowing out of the south that day so it was congregated on the levee. Its much easier raking when its like that. I raked a bunch on the day I took that picture. It got way ahead of me. Hope to get some pics of the bottom that the tilapia have cleared today. Really amazing how clean the spots are. They are just as clean as if fish had cleared them to spawn, but I never find beds where the clear spots are...and the spots are not circular...actually not any shape at all. They are very large also. Not a drop in the spots. You can actually see pebbles of gravel and the colors of the gravel. I haven't seen that in a long time.

I'm eyeing some vegetation in a couple other ponds in the area to put in also. Hopefully to take up some of the phosphorus. Between the tilapia binding it up and eating...introducing a plant of some sort that is NOT FA...as it is really the only plant I have...and raking, maybe I can fish something besides top water in the clear spots by the end of the summer...lol.