Hi Folks,

I am going all out to create the best possible habitat in the 2-3 acre pond my wife and I are building in for an ideal, self-sustaining crappie and smallmouth fishery, and I have noticed some very interesting habitat structures from an apparently well-regarded place called The Pond Guy <https://www.thepondguy.com/>.

These are a collection of items that feature lots of snag-free limbs (called the Honey Hole Tree, Honey Hole Log, and Honey Hole Shrub), a core for inserting pvc pipes for making fish attractor hedgehogs, and 20" concave discs for encouraging spawning.

These look pretty solid and seem to be good permanent solutions to habitat that will be reliable and not break down, but I can't seem to find much in the way of reviews or discussion of them.

Anybody have any experience or opinion on these? They seem rather pricey, but I don't know whether it would end up costing about as much to make them myself, and given how demanding my job is (corporate attorney married to a private sector PhD economist), I am willing to pay a good premium to save the time it would take me to build these.

Thanks!