It's been a while so I thought I'd update,not that I have anything good to update about.lol!The pond is still dropping and I've lost most of the water I gained back in march.The only good thing I can say is it dropped slower this time than it did last time and seems to be getting slower as time goes on.
I've only had 2 rains since March that was big enough to add any water,enough to cover a few days losses each.I've also had a few small ones but most of the good rains seem to keep missing me.I've gotten no where near as much rain as I thought I would this spring.I have a chance for some next week but I won't hold my breath.lol!
When we build on the property we will have to have a well drilled so I'm going to see if I can up grade the well to be able to help keep the pond filled.Is anyone using the same well to feed their pond and house both?
In the center of my pond there is around 1 1/2' of mud-silt,I was wondering if I stirred it up some every now and then,if it would maybe draw into the seeps and help seal things?
If I ever get enough rain I might also try some Soilfloc.

Bob

I Subscribe To Pond Boss