Originally Posted By: John Fitzgerald
I was mad that someone would cast net my ponds, but I held back a little. Mostly, I was shocked that anyone would be so brazen to enter obvious private property, with the pond being 350 feet back from the nearest public road.

I found a little more about the guy. He's a local..early thirties. I'm not a good judge of age.
I put up a "No Trespassing" sign today at the ponds, facing toward the road.

Some of the long time locals have been hunting and fishing on everybody without permission since their teen years, and think it's their right.

I have only owned this place four and a half years, but have lived within 15 miles my whole life, less four years in the USMC.

I'm familiar with that mentality of the long time locals. Saying things like "My grandpa was friends with the old owner", etc.

John, this issue was one of the main reasons I decided to build a pond rather than buy an existing one.

7ac 2015 CNBG RES FHM 2016 TP FLMB 2017 NLMB GSH L 2018 TP & 70 HSB PK 2019 TP RBT 2020 TFS TP 25 HSB 250 F1,L,RBT -206 2021 TFS TP GSH L,-312 2022 GSH TP CR TFS RBT -234, 2023 BG TP TFS NLMB, -160