Great! Thanks for bringing this thread back to the top. I have been thinking about how and when I should start promoting this so it is on the minds of those who might want to attend.

One unfortunate thing that happened was, even after planning and getting it on the calendar a year ahead, my wife had one of her important meetings that they changed on her so she will not be able to attend. She hated that as she has been to two of Highflyers events and enjoyed them. Plus it will put a little more load on me for preparations but we will manage.

Most people will be coming within driving distance like you, but I also plan to come up with a list of local attractions and places to stay just in case some people want to travel from further away or bring the family and have something for them to do while we have the get together around the pond. Southeast Kansas is not exactly on most peoples top ten travel destinations list but we do have a few attractions around and things to do.

Anyway as time gets closer I will keep getting more specifics together. Saturday September 22, 2018. Location just south of Pittsburg, Kansas.

Last edited by snrub; 04/04/18 05:43 AM.

John

I subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine