Hey everyone this is my first post on the forum. As of today I am a proud first time home buyer. Well, I will be in a couple of weeks after the move is finished, well anyways ill get back on point. The home I purchased came with 4 acres and on the property are two gorgeous albeit smallish ponds and they seem to be well taken care of minus the lily pads in the bottom one of attached pics. However, I know the fish haven't been restocked in years and I'm also not sure whats in these ponds besides a couple of BG I caught on some casts. The previous owner stated on pond held catfish and BG, while the larger of the two had LMB and BG. I am seeking advice on how people with more experience would deal with the situation would deal with restocking. Should I just go ahead and pump and seine it and have a complete restock, or should I just restock without draining it. My goals are to just enjoy it and have fun catching decent sized fish (LMB or similar) and a lot of action. They don't have to be monster trophies or anything its more just to have a good time. I do have experience with ponds but they were catfish ponds that we opened to the public to fish and pay by the pound per catch. So I'm not a complete novice in pond care just never had to take over someone else's mess and try to correct it to my satisfaction. So If you could give me your opinion on whether to just restock or go ahead a drain, seine, and then restock. Thanks for any advice I look forward to hearing it. (Also what size do you think the ponds are previous owner has no clue I'm guessing 1/4 maybe?)

https://imgur.com/a/ZIRON "Here is the link to the pictures"