Read alot of that stuff. So based off of talking to experienced people and reading multiple things, the general consensus is that 200 lbs of fish per acre in a fed pond is suitable. More if you aerate and make sure to feed enough to sustain everyone. Feeding now aeration to come. I am actually considering starting over based off of what I want my pond to be. A good family catching pond with an occasional treat of a big fish. So, to avoid having to do so much work on correcting improper stocking that was done, I am considering nuking the pond and restocking with hybrid BG, and CC. Possibly a small handful ( 5-10 ) hybrid stripers. I kind of want a nice fishery of brim and catfish with a few bass as kind of a novelty as I love watching a bass smash into a top water bait. If I went this route I could control the numbers in my pond better due to the CC and HSB not reproducing. The HBG I read are 95% male? If so, then they wont produce as much either. I can restock each year based off what I caught the previous year/ plan to harvest that year and not have as much of a worry about overcrowding and be kind of more in control? What are everyones opinions on this route? I know the few HSB will need food and the HBG wont produce much, but the pond will be fed efficiently and everything I have read so far says that HSB will tear pond feed up.