This week I received my new Bass Pro Shop Master Catalog 2018 and as per your request I looked but did not find the hook removal kit. But, I can say I have purchased at least a dozen of the kits over the past 6 to 8 yrs. I usually bring along a new kit or two when making fishing trips with new fishing partners or friends for gifts. Last time I was in BPS I had a little trouble finding the kit, so I asked for help and the company rep took me right to them. So, maybe the next time you are in the area of a BPS stop in and ask. The cost for the kit is around $2.99 +- and are not expensive. And like I said after using the kit and seeing how the hook removal works, you will no linger need a kit and in fact, all you need to some 12 to 20lb fishing line and two free hands to work with. The two free hands is what made it tougher to do when I buried a large top water bass popping fly into my left forarm, due to heavy winds and my poor fly casting with large heavy bulky flies. But I did get the hook out without any excess pain.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy