Thanks Eric for posting the tamu fact sheet. It helps me to understand some of the water test. First off, I was surprised with the Ph. I expected it to be a little closer to an 8 based on my pH test strips. And the same goes with the Alk at 180.56. I was expecting it to be around 150 +-. But what really surprised me was the iron content because I have had no indication of high iron content that I would expect to see on or in the water or on the metal around the water well head. And right now I am a little thankful for the iron as it may be the reason for the water hardness being in the acceptable range. Especially with the low calcium and magnesium. And after seeing the low Ca levels I will add some gypsum to the pond. Todd Overton has some bulk Gyp and Gyp will raise the calcium in the water and may also clear up the cloudy water in the pond. Problem I have is I have a dual axel trailer and an I can haul some bulK gyp. But after stopping by the trailer sales dept. I was not able to get the axels weight loads. It would be nice if I could haul 4 to 5 tons of bulk but most likely will haul 3 tons at the max.

Just a side note,, the pond seems to have never had any problems with fish eggs hatching and survival. Always been a boom of TFS, Cnbg and Tp. I have had a problem with the lmb but I think that has been due to excess numbers of cnbg.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy