I was hoping for some interpretation here prior to my meeting with the LSU Agg extension dept. I was not able to just copy/send the form letter here so I will type it out here this morning.

Water test sample sent to LSU Agg Center. Time of sample was 2pm from 15" below surface level.

Results with their interpretation
Alk. 180.56 Medium range

Calcium ppm 13.22 Low range

Water hardness (Ca,Mg) 46.76 No interpretation

Chlorides ppm 16.49 Low range

Conductivity 463 Medium range

Iron ppm 1.82 High range

Magnesium 3.34 Low range

Manganese .02 Medium range

Nitrate 2.66 Low range

pH 8.37 Medium range

Potassium .44 Very Low

Salt ppm 296.32 Medium range

SAR 3.02 Very Low

Sodium 47.49 Very Low

Sulphur 1.16 Very Low

No test was reported for Phosphates

And I did a jar test this week where I caught a sample of pond water and placed it in a dark closet. Water had a light green/cloudy color. On day three sample was looked at and I found the water still had the light green color and still a white cloudy but when I turned the water sample upside down I saw some green cloudy material float off the bottom of the jar.
Day 5 of jar test showed water to be less green but a very slight green tent with the same cloudy white water and no green material on bottom of the sample. The material on bottom looked to add additional cloudy material when at was turned upside down.
My interpretation from the jar test - Not sure what the green was on day 3, it was something I had not seen on earlier jar test done over the past 3 yrs. And on day 5 the cloudy sample has an ever so light green shade where most of the cloudy water was the color of the clouds in the sky. My conclusion is, I am not sure but I can not eliminate water coloration due to the BioCyle product that was added back in Mid Oct.

I would really like to get my water back to that nice deep olive green color with 18" visibility that I have enjoyed the past 3 yrs. Instead of this cloudy light lime green color.

-

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy