Condello Strain BG pics from my trophy BG pond. Fishery comprised of 100% male with few male HBG, RES and BRES stocked. Grass shrimp and FHM forage base - supplemental feed Optimal and Skretting. Most CSBG average 9-10", with a few fish over 11". Fishery goal is for 90% population 10"+. HBG stocked last Spring at 5-6" now averaging 8-9". Culling any inferior fish below 110 WR.

Pair of 10.5" CSBG

Another

Another

Here's an 11"+...you get the idea

HBCP growing well - aided by dock feeding special project!

Pond record, 18"

16"

16"

WE average 18" with some 24"+ fish coming on - dang this guy catches some big fish!

24"

22"

Multiple size classes of HSB help manage recruitment of all species, some big girls came out to play! These are 26-29" and quite a challenge to ice on 2# test.

Seeing some SMB approaching 20" now, here's a couple 18"+ fish. Bricks.

Amazingly, we also iced many good CSBG in the main pond up to 10". YP are taking a beating - only sampled 5-6 fish this year - may start supplementally stocking adult fish annually to restore the great YP fishery we've historically enjoyed.

Thanks PB for the guidance. Any Midwestern pondmeisters looking for consulting, fire me up! These fish were produced in .25 acre and 2 acre ponds.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]