Thanks everyone I have a general idea what I am going to do

In the 8 acre pond I am going to continue to remove any orange spotted sunfish under 4.5 inches. I am going to only keep bluegills 6-7 inches and release blue gills of trophy status and smaller than 6. for perch I am going to keep perch 8-12 inches as there are high populations of these and release perch over that for trophy status for bass i am going to try targeting them more and get a better idea of there population and size range. with there being ice right now I am also going to go make some brush piles on the ice so after it melts there will be some more cover to maybe help with LMB recruitment if I catch any other spices as in this pond there is rumored to be walleyes and two summers ago a brown trout was caught. Also when ever we go to the local creek and catch cray fish I will bring them over and release them in both in both pond as a food source for perch and bass in the 8 and as hopefully weed control in the 10 to hopefully clear some spots of weeds for bass to spawn. I will also depending on the ice( all the ponds are spring feed so ice thickness in the 10 acre pond is very ify) make some brush piles there sow hen they sink to block some of the weeds.

In the 10 acre pond I am keeping all bluegills 7 inches and under since this pond is so weedy all perch I catch out of this pond will be transferred to the 8 acre pond no matter what size