Thanks guys.

Tracy, I caught them on a Jackall Gantarel in RT Spawn Gill color. You'll love this part. I threw that near 2.5oz honker for almost an hour before I got a bite. 4 or 5 casts, then I'd change the retrieve, 4-5 more, then change again. Ultimately I caught 2, and had 3 more hard hits with a very slow consistent retrieve. 3 seconds per reel wind. Excruciatingly slow fishing, but the LMB reacted almost immediately when I figured out what they wanted on that particular day. The LMB my wife was referring to were our hand fed babies. We never fish for those, as they are for special guests only. Brian's been over when I fed them, and it's quite the sight to watch them line up and wait for their crippled CNBG to hit the water.

Flame, my pond is 11 acres, and these are probably from my original fingerling stocking back in 2000. Unfortunately, I can't find my journal with the tag numbers, but I did tag LMB at around 2#'s 3 years ago. I'll be stocking 25 tagged Legacy's from my hatchery pond this spring, so I'll hopefully take better care of my data this time.

AL