Eric, u have a good memory, me not so much. I forgot to go to Mr. Lusk's Facebook yesterday evening. And I did a soil sample in and around the same area of the pond about 5 yrs ago for seeding wildlife food plots. I just remember it needed lime. Other than that I have CRS. frown Going back to my meeting with Dr. Jeong, his first recommendation was to add aeration to the pond, told him yep, done that. Also discussed the high cost of adding nutrient eating Microorganisms . He has been involved in a large neighborhood lake where the cost was to expensive to treat. We discussed Shreveport La. Cross lake, the water supply for Shreveport, and the excess algae problems. Most likely due to lawn fertilization. He also suspects my problem is due to excess Phosphate's. It is possible it could be due to excess Nitrogen, so the water test will help.

I have a question for Bill Cody. Mr. Cody, I applied the BioCycle mid Oct and the product had a green sunscreen. Is it possible to look at the Plankton and Zooplankton to determine if the water color today is the screen or Biological? I did not ask the LSU Professor, and I should have. But here I am asking you. What u think? Sorry, if I ask to much.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy