I am enjoying the rains right now. I need one of those weeks where it rains nice and steady. And my wildlife food plots are going to enjoy this weather. They were looking pretty bad and needed a good rain.

I had a meeting yesterday with Dr.Changyoon Jeong, Ph.D. Assistant Professor of Soil and Water Quality at LSU Ag Center Research & Extension. We talked about my pond along with several ponds and lakes that are experiencing excess algae problems around our area. I have a water sample from the pond but it has to be mailed in and after testing we will set down and discuss the results. Results will be back to me in 7 to 10 days. He also wants a soil sample from the pond bottom. We discussed his upcoming study (this spring) using a similar product to what I used to treat excess nutrients. He told me the company will not discuss what is in their trade secret treatment. It is a microorganism nutrient eating product. The professor told me the company and the product but I will hold off for now telling the brand name. But will be happy to post results after his research and testing.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy