Is orange spot sunfish a red-ear sunfish or RES? There is good discussion on this forum on whether RES can do well in northern climates like yours. I'd love to know how well they do by you and I assume they must over winter without winter kill?

Other things I noted in your post that I would comment on and ask others to comment on is this:

You say you need to add walleye (WE) to eat perch. The LMB should really do a good job in that department, I'm not sure WE can eat more than LMB.

I would suspect that you are right on the edge at 8 acres to be able to control crappie in your size pond. If you have no crappie now you would want to probably not add them yet or read the many posts from the crappie experts.

Also you mention hybrid white bass. Do you mean hybrid striped bass? They would be a great addition if your state allows stocking of them. However their mouth is quite small and they would target the same smaller bluegill that your LMB need to get fat.

Once you have stunted LMB you need to HARVEST, not add more stock. Also you may be predator heavy.

Mr. Lusk, his scenario is ideal for your facebook live talk or a future one. A bigger lake, deeper, rocks and weeds, stunted LMB, do you add forage, add bg, add crappie? take out something? change LMB genetics, add WE, add HSB? All or some of these?