Al, I understand our ponds are very different. Heck, I don't know another pond that acts like mine. Todd Overton told me from the very beginning, he only knew of a couple of people taking similar paths. Not knowing what I did not know, looking back, I think Greg Grimes was using feed trained lmb when he used high forage numbers. I should have used yoy and would recommend to anyone going this route to use yoy lmb when doing lmb stocking with high forage numbers.. And like you, my cnbg had a large spawn where I saw close to a thousand 2 to 3" cnbg last June. There were so many the GBH did not fight over territory, they would not chase off another GBH just 20 foot away. And, as I said earlier, I'm getting spawns all the way through Sept. POND BUDGET, What's that? lol!! I never had one of those but I am starting one this year. I have to or it becomes a money pit! I was happy to read Eric's recommendation on the Tp because like u, I am concerned about GSH being egg eaters. But I would like to have some 5 to 7"er's in the pond. But , there goes that pond budget!!

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy