Western Kansas can get cold when adding the wind chill up there. Whew!
And Eric, I may add some Northerns to the pond in the future but for right now the path I chose may be working out, it's just to early to tell. I think the Texas Lonestar Legacies from Todd Overton would be more catchable if there were not so much forage. It' kinda of like shooting myself in the foot so to speak. In order to have extra large lmb in the shortest possible time, it takes high forage count of the correct size forage. And when doing that, it may make the lmb harder to catch on artificial baits. At the PBC on Ray Hubbard they spoke of Couch potato bass, never have to get off the couch to eat. I was new to all this and did not realize they might be harder to catch. Hay! So I might not be the sharpest pencil in the box. smile So, the purpose of the Hsb was to add additional, fast growing, hard fighting catchable fish to the pond. But, as I take this path I come to a part of the road I need assistance or support in my game plan, it is sure nice to have you and others here to help. Like Bill D asked, what is the attraction of TFS over GSH? I had or have the TFS but now I think I need the larger GSH. And if I go with the GSH and add them to a pond that has had no reproduction of lmb in the last two springs, how is that going to play out?

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy