Thank you Eric. I agree with your forage recommendations. I feel like I need to increase the size of the forage fish, with the exception of the CNBG. I am watching CNBG size and their numbers for any indication of reduced numbers.

Here is a little more background information. Pond was originally stocked Fall of 2014 with 1,000 cnbg per acre and 600 res per acre along with 90 lbs of fhm. Followed by spring stocking of Camelot Bell fingerlings. Ten months later in March 2016, we shocked pond and discovered low lmb numbers, We shocked up 5 lmb, two had crazy growth at 3.5 lbs in 10 months. We restocked with 100 lbs of yoy Texas Lonestar Legacy LMB, (10 to 14"). We followed up with another shock a year later(last March) and returned 25 lmb back into the pond. We did not have lmb reproduction in 2016. We added another 100 lbs of yoy lmb in the 10 to 14
" size with the plan to monitor and remove males or low performing lmb.

I hope this gives a better picture of the lmb in the pond. And as far as additional forage, I went with 12 lbs per acre of Tp last April. It seemed to work out, any recommendation on stocking numbers this next April? And what about numbers of GSH, any suggestions?

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy