Pat, Fun, I'm not so sure. Don't get me wrong, I love the pond but it has made me a Worry Wort frown I never worried about much before the pond. But to reach my goals I worry about this and worry about that. You know, things like when to stop feeding, water to cold or water to green. Is there the right amount of forage and is the forage the kind of forage to grow Big lmb and big Hsb? Soft rays or spiny rays, can they get it in their mouths without choking? Are they burning too much energy with too small of forage? And what about how many pounds of predators per acres are in the darn pond? I have yet to figure that one out. And oh yea! How cold is the water, are my TFS going to make it? lol Ok, Pat, how do you like the Golden shiners? I have some in my forage pond and I have seen one in the big pond(from bucket stocking 3 yrs ago). But I was thinking if the TFS go by the wayside, then what about heavy stocking of GSH and in doing research, the Gshad may not be a bad deal considering my goals. I feel like a flip flop, not knowing which way I want to take the pond when it comes to forage.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy