Ok Guys and Gals I have a question that I have not been able to find an answer to. Right now my water is still a lime green color with a dense bloom that has been going on now for a couple of months. Visibility has been hanging at or around 10" during this time. And the diffusers have been running 24/7 until the past two weeks when I cut them off at 9pm and turned them back on at 4am. I was trying not to reduce the water temps beyond normal for this time of year which would keep my fish eating and growing. So, with this last cold front I shut the diffusers down because my water temps were running between 52 and 55 and I did not want the temps to drop below 50 throughout the water column. And now with the green water I am a little concerned with possible reduction of 02. If and when the plankton might die back due to the colder temps. Last year my water pretty much stayed at 18" of dark olive colored water through out the winter months. And the water never cooled off all that much. We had a mild winter. So, should I be concerned here? So far I have seen no change since the cold front. We got down to 29 a couple of nights ago. This is my first winter with a dense bloom that never seems to die back to the pond water normal 18" visibility.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy