Originally Posted By: Bill D.
Well a couple days after stocking the forage a Kingfisher showed up and has been spending everyday taking advantage of the newbies. I figure he has been taking 3 or 4 a day. Not a lot but still.....

This morning we had a skin of ice over the pond. Kingfisher showed up. As I watched he made a dive and kind of bounced off the ice. I laughed my butt off! ....He left shortly after. Ice was gone this evening so I expect he will be back tomorrow. frown

Update...What a mess! I thought geese were bad. The entire south side of the pump house roof and the canoe on the boat rack under that are white with Kingfisher crap. They apparently spray their offerings! He was taking a fish every couple of hours then exploding! I have spent the last week or so harassing him every time he shows up. He hates it when my old dog, 410, barks at him! grin Only seen him once in the last couple of days....maybe I'm winning the battle! smile Good news is temp is supposed to drop here this week so maybe we will get some ice cover.

Last edited by Bill D.; 12/03/17 09:52 PM.

[Linked Image]
Be Brave Enough to Suck at Something New!