I think we have been to 5 PB Conferences now and have enjoyed them all. I'm also a "working stiff" and they happen every couple of years so we just plan for it. Already planning to attend the next one if/when it occurs. Every year thus far the kids have also attended and the quaility of the conference, speakers, and fellowship is great. The kids learn just as much as my wife and I do, I believe they have a discounted rate for attending. We figure they learn more at the conference than they ever would at school. I would keep them just the way they are.

I'm a member of another club type organization with about 3,000 members. We just started a local chapter under the national club and I think there would be some merit to that for PB as well. The biggest issue with the local club is getting folks to host and participate. I'm the local chapter president and regularly get chewed out for not having more events. We usually have 2-3 each year and I host one at my place each year, when I ask someone else to host they normally reply the don't have the time, space, equipment, etc. The other big issue is people not attending after they say they are, lots of extra food left over at the hosts expense. I feel that would most likely be an issue with a smaller PB group.

An advantage of the bigger event is the number of vendors and quality speakers. Hard to get a high end line up like at the PB Conferences if there are only 30 people in attendance.

I think those who haven't attended would see the quality and value if they would check one of the PB Conferences out. Thanks.

Bryan