Al, if we ever get another drought here? frown You must be in the right place because I have been in a drought here for the past two yrs. This year and last year has been the driest fall's I have seen in a long time. That is the only reason I can build another pond right now, because of the lack of rain at my place. Oh well, it will rain again someday. Ewest, I would love to have a smb, hsb, pond designed to grow some nice ones. Just how big? I don't know but there are some large ones in Texhoma and that is not that far away. But would not be apples to apples I am sure. If I could get some of those southern yp, that would be a plus. Like Al said, they are a pretty fish. I'm looking at a half acre pond being dug soon, I hope. My neighbor is a dirt contractor who stay's busy and will work me in when the timing is right. Al, I can get air and have planed on doing so but I think I will run only nights during hot summer time after seeing what my water temps have been in the big pond. Do you know of a southern Yp supplier?

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy